Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, February 22, 2010

Bye Bye Baby!


Hey everyone! An update on everything, our little guy went back to his mom on Sat. and as of right now, Kenny and I have decided not to pursue foster care anymore. After this last placement left, we decided that it was just to painful to accept anymore placements. We are still going to keep our licence incase something comes up, or it doesn't work out with our last placement and his mom. I am going to conentrate on school and Kenny is going to concentrate on finding work. We are still pursing adoption though, so if anyone hears of anything PLEASE let us know! Thanks for all your support!

2 comments:

Rheanna Bristol said...

I can definitely relate! It is so hard to say goodbye!
Hang in there and know that your time is coming! Good Luck!
--Rheanna

Finally Happy!!! said...

I spoke with a woman yesterday, who reminded me so much of you. After thousands of dollars and heart ache, she accepted the harsh truth that she would never bear children. Her words have rattled me and I know they are meant for you. Women who are not able to bear a child, made a promise before their journey to Earth, to spend their mortal life in service with a special, self sacrificing love and endurance afforded only to those strong enough to give it. You humble me Carrie. I'm so proud of you!