Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day




How wonderful it would be to be a mother. Though most everyone reading this right now know that I am unable to carry children, what most people don't know what a struggle it has been for Kenny and I and our marriage. Kenny and I are ALWAYS communicating and talking about everything which makes it much easier. In the beggining, it was really hard, but we have grown so close and have grown up much. When Kenny and I finally do become parents through adoption of whatever so the man up stairs chooses, I know that I will be a great mom because I have had the loving example and love from all of the mom's around me, especially my mom, I love you - HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!

2 comments:

Blogger said...

your playlist is awesome!

Rafael - Brazil
http://quotidienlife.blogspot.com

Melissa Woodruff said...

You totally are going to be a fabulous mom! I hope you had a great Independence Day! Mine was one of the best I've ever had. I hope you're having a terrific and safe trip!