Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Easter








Hey everyone! I know that it has been a long time since I have updated this thing, but I am so excited to be back on it! I promise to keep it updated! Kenny and I are doing great, I start the Bachelor program for Elementary Education here at Dixie State College in the fall and Kenny is keeping up with his schooling as well in electricity. In about a year he will be a journeyman and in the fall it will be two years for me. It is then that Kenny says he wants to seriously look into adopting, but we are keeping our home open. We are unable right now to afford the OUTRAGEOUS cost of adopting and have decided that fostering isn't for us right now, so we are keeping our options open and praying in the meantime, it's been difficult but I know things happen for a reason! Well, keep in touch and a very happy Easter.




PS Kenny and I just got done completeing our very first home improvement project EVER!!! We were sick of the carpet in our living room so we tore it up and painted the concrete underneath. Not bad for home improvement on a buget!



2 comments:

The Neads said...

Hey Carrie.. you are so cute.. I looked at your pictures and just remembered the old days.. crazy huh?? You are such a doll... It looks like your life is filled with so many blessings and much happiness..

Unknown said...

Hey Carrie! I'm glad you decided to start blogging again. :) Your house looks really cute, and I love all the pictures in your slideshow. I hope you are doing great! :)