Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Foster Update



Hey everyone! I have just had a lot of people asking for an update on our foster parenting progress so I thought I would answer some questions, Kenny and I have finished the classes that are required to get licenced, and have filled out all the paperwork. We are now just waiting for our background screening to come back, Kenny lived in Arizona so there is that background for him and I have lived in California, so there is that for me, but as soon as that gets back to the Utah Foster Care Foundation office, we will be scheduled our homestudy and after that, we wait for a call! Yeah! We have signed up to foster 0-5 year olds, so now we are at the hard part, waiting! In the meantime I am going to school this summer semester and fall semester at Dixie State College and trying to make everything happen! Anyway, I hope that answers some questions. Feel free to talk to me about it anytime, I am an open book!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so awesome. I really admire what you are doing, it's a big step to take, but you will really be a blessing in the lives of the children you foster.

I love your new background and header, yay for the 4th of July! :)