Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, June 27, 2009

RIP


I was thinking about this week and how the world lost three amazing people, Ed Mc., Farrah Fosett, and Michael Jackson. Though I got to meet Ed Mc. and really wasn't familiar with Farrah I was most affected by the loss of Michael Jackson. I remember as a little girl no more than 10 having pictures of MJ on my wall and kissing the pictures of him in the book "Moonwalk" that I owned. I grew up with him as an idol and I am truley affected by his passing. I hope the world realizes that you can never really TRULEY know what is going on in someones head, and can never really know all sides of every story. I pray that we remember these people for the amazing gift they brought to the world and choose to remember them for that! May they all rest in peace!

0 comments: